"The primary mission of the Massachusetts College of Liberal 艺术s Department of Public
Safety – Campus Police is to protect life and property. 履行我们的义务
to the College community, we enforce Federal, State and Local Laws as well as College
规章制度. We are dedicated to the prevention and detection of crime.
We recognize our responsibility to preserve individual rights and afford dignity and
We are committed to being responsive to our College Community in the delivery of quality
services and to reduce the incidence and fear of crime, to partner with the community
to solve problems, and to enhance public safety in a manner that is reasonable, unbiased
The Department of 公共安全, along with its mission to serve our College community
by providing a safe and secure campus, has adopted the following values;
- 公平与公正: We act with fairness, restraint, and impartiality in carrying out our responsibilities.
We understand that our actions combined with the way we treat members of our community,
contribute to our “legitimacy” in the eyes of the public.
- 完整性: We are honest, truthful, and consistent in our words and actions, and therefore worthy
- 团队合作: We work together as one organization in carrying out the mission of the department.
As individual members, we are respectful to each other and work collectively to solve
problems in service of our community.
- 合作: We value working partnerships with our community, to create and maintain a culture
of mutual trust, with a goal of shared success and accomplishment.
- 专业资质: We are public safety professionals, exhibiting a quiet confidence in the performance
of our duties; accompanied by the desire for continuous improvement. 我们是有反应的
to the needs of our community and deliver services promptly and efficiently.